Oct 12, 2009

Growing Pains

The invited speaker at the coming BayAPLN meeting (Oct 20) is Ed Kraay, whose presentation is entitled Growing Pains: Why scaling scrum hurts and what you can do about it.

Since I'll be out on a business trip that day I contacted Ed and we agreed on a symbiosis: he would give me the presentation 1:1 beforehand so that he could practice it, and I would give him feedback on the format and content of the presentation. We skyped Saturday morning and I highly recommend it highly to people about to scale agile at their enterprises and equally to those who are or have scaled since the presentation will give everybody great advice and pointers on what to do and what to avoid.

Thanks Ed , you are a good friend (and no, I didn't feel like a ginnea pig).

No comments:

Post a Comment