- Buy-in agile-lean and ensure that adoption takes place at all levels of the enterprise, not just at the bottom. Team effort really means corporate effort.
- Be involved by actively and continuously participating in the creation of the products and services the enterprise offers to its customers.
- Delegate decision making to the downline ensuring that decisions are made where it matters most and where more value is added.
- Let go of command and control over their organizations, and instead guide them.
- Provide service to their organizations by ensuring their employees have the means (tools and knowledge) to get the job well done.
Oct 7, 2009
For an enterprise to achieve hyperproductivity it is key that executives: