May 11, 2010

Mexican Academy of Informatics just made me a member

----- English version on top and Spanish version at the bottom -----
----- Versión en Inglés primero y version en Español abajo -----

----- English -----
Unexpected event. I just got a phone call from the AMIAC (Mexican Academy of Informatics) and was told they are making me a member. This is a huge opportunity, which obviously I accepted, that will make easier my plan to create strong relationship with the Secretary of the Economy to get them to give lean-agile similar support for adoption as that given to CMMI, TSP, ISO, etc.
It will also give me the opportunity to contribute to the creation of a new program to improve the educational system in Mexico.

----- Spanish -----
Esto me llego de manera inesperada. La Academia Mexicana de Informática (AMIAC) me invitó a ser miembro de ella; lo cual acepté con mucho gusto. Esto es una grán oportunidad que facilitará mi plan de poder tratar con la Secretaría de Economía que le dé apoyo a la adopción de lean-agile de la misma manera que lo ha hecho con CMMI, TSP, ISO y otros. También me permitirá colaborar en la generación de un nuevo plan educativo para México.

No comments:

Post a Comment